- This event has passed.
Solutions for FirstNet/Broadband Expansion and How to Fund It for Tribal Nations
July 14 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 pm PDT
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 9:30 PT/10:30 MT/11:30 CT/12:30 ET
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what you need to know and what you need to do to adopt and deploy FirstNet, as well as how to pursue stimulus/grant funds supporting broadband expansion and adoption. We have invited special guests from FirstNet Built with AT&T to discuss solutions available to Tribal Nations. Then, join our Program Director for Grants Assistance to gain a deeper understanding of how the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021 and the NTIA Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program are allocated and how they may be used to support these endeavors.
During the webinar, attendees will be provided with:
- What FirstNet can do for Tribal Nations, how to adopt, and how to deploy;
- What FirstNet/broadband expansion solutions are available;
- How the ARPA funds are allocated to Tribal Nations;
- Pertinent eligible uses of ARPA funds;
- Additional eligibility clarification through Interim Final Rule and FAQs;
- Other federal agencies to monitor for additional ARPA appropriations;
- Eligible uses of the NTIA Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program; and
- Links to all supplied information and federal guidance/policy.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Tribal Leaders
- Public Safety for Tribal Nations
- Non-profit representatives for Tribal Nations
- Regulatory representatives for Tribal Nations
- Tribal health
- Tribal education
- Tribal economic development and gaming
- Utilities providers for Tribal Nations
- Any tribal entity, representative, or individual interested in learning more about FirstNet, broadband expansion, NTIA Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program, and the ARPA of 2021!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about grants and connect with our grants specialist who can help answer all of your burning questions!