|Webinar Benefits & Requirements|
Public Safety Broadband Technology Association Webinars
Sponsor Benefits & Requirements
1. The PSBTA manages all logistical aspects of the webinar
2. The PSBTA manages all web, email, and newsletter distribution
3. Vendor and/or sponsor will market through their owns channel to optimize attendance
4. Sponsors will have their name and logo on all marketing that is hyperlinked the sponsor’s page
5. Real-time Q&A during the live webinar
6. Any remaining questions upon conclusion of the webinar will be emailed directly to sponsor for personal response to potential clients.
7. Registration list with contact information will be provided to sponsor
8. Recording of the webinar (link) will be provided to the sponsor and all registrants
9. Webinar will be followed up with brief attendee survey sent from platform
10. Webinar will be online at the PSBTA website for no less than 60 days so that it is available to all member and site visitors.
Total Sponsorship Fee $3,000.00
1. All Webinar Materials (Title, Abstract, Logo(s) Speakers, Bios, Photos, and Seed Questions) are needed 2 weeks minimum prior to webinar for marketing
2. Draft of Final of Webinar Presentations, Handouts, and Survey Questions must be sent in the Friday before the live webinar
3. Webinar Practice with PSBTA, presenters, and designated representatives the Tuesday before the live webinar
4. Final materials must be sent in by noon PDT the Wednesday before the live webinar
5. Webinar reports are sent to designated representative within 24 hours of the live webinar.
6. Post-webinar email to all registrants with survey goes out 1-day post webinar
7. 2nd post-webinar email to all registrants goes out 4 days (Monday) after the live Webinar
8. Survey results are pulled 1 week after the live webinar
HOW TO SPONSOR WEBINARS
Public Safety Broadband Technology Association offers a wide range of Marketing and Sponsorship opportunities or companies offering public safety products and services supporting FirstNet. Learn more how you can become a Public Safety Broadband Technology Association Webinar sponsor.
Martha Ellis - PSBTA Executive Director